Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Entries from June 1, 2009 - July 1, 2009

Entries from June 1, 2009 - July 1, 2009

Thursday
Jun042009

Page Rank 4!!!!!!

I have no idea why Google in it's inscrutable wisdom has given me a page rank of 4. I suspect it is a mistake but I want to announce it while I still have it.

Of course when the powers that be rectify my ranking I will say nothing......

Anyone else get a Google surprise?

Tuesday
Jun022009

Parenting Teens: Happy Weird

Tech Princess asked if she could go to math camp this summer. 2 hours a day for 3 weeks.

How happily weird is that?


Monday
Jun012009

Aging with Responsibility: Jury Duty

I was called to jury duty last week. I was not thrilled and rather than recount the 4 hours I sat in a surprisingly comfortable chair reading old magazines I would recommend you enjoy JD's account on her blog Things I Do So You Don't Have To. And Part 2.

This is one of my favorite blogs. Even though I had to go to jury duty, I am very glad she wrote about her experiences so I don't have to!

Page 1 ... 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment