Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Entries from September 1, 2008 - October 1, 2008

Entries from September 1, 2008 - October 1, 2008

Tuesday
Sep022008

I Love Your Blog Award!!

I received an award from Gina at Gina’s Weight Watchers Recipes! As A Second Cup readers know I enjoy Gina’s blog. She has great healthy recipes and great pictures. (Those of us who haven’t a clue admire those who make it look easy. The pictures I mean. I can cook.)

By the way Gina has some interesting, easy Labor Day recipes up on her blog even as I type. Please visit her at Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes.

First the rules and then I get to pick 7 blogs I enjoy and pass the award on to them.

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.

It’s Okay to be Weird …Not your typical pastors wife

New York Renovator

Dessert Haven

Whiney Momma

This award might be too girly for these guy written blogs but I enjoy these guys and have learned a lot from them.

The Matthias Chronicles

The Passive Dad

Seeking Things Above

1 ... 1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment